Friday 13 February 2009

My PDA, Myself.

I prided myself on my capability to learn telephone numbers and birthdays, and knew my schedule without writing anything in a calendar. I am now one of the most forgetful folk in the world. Today , I should write everything down. More than ever, now that I have got a business of my personal. I made but one resolution last year : To do a better job of tracking my folks's schedule and recording my business costs.

I kept a schedule for me and my folks, wrote down all my mileage ( a must for tax purposes. Once more, the largest obstacle to using the system was that it was too massive and heavy to hold with me everywhere. With the entry-level Palm model retailing at just $99, and Handspring Visors available at similar cost, virtually everybody can afford to hold one now. Tape a catalogue of vital telephone numbers within a kitchen cabinet doorway close to the telephone.

Barbara Myers is a speaker, writer and pro organizer. The most well liked uses the system developed by Palm - these include the Handspring Visor, the Sony Clie and naturally, the Palm Pilot. Click link for more news on 10k runs. Graffiti takes a little bit of becoming familiar with, but it is pretty straightforward to defeat.

No comments: